Monday, March 10, 2014

Behind the Scenes

As much as I love being in the studio, I love watching other photographers work too. I really enjoy when photographers take the time to film a behind the scenes video of them working. Every photographer has there own workflow and it's cool to see how they create, especially when it's a photographer who's work I really appreciate. Sometimes the behind the scenes footage is just as beautiful as the resulting images.

About a year ago, a friend of mine, Matt VanGronigen, did some filming while I was working. And as much as I prefer to be behind the camera it was cool to see the photoshoot from a different perspective. He post the video on his Vimeo Page.

I think doing more behind the scenes is definitely in my future.


Ruth Elizabeth Photography from Matt VanGronigen on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment